Cyber Security Forum: Data Governance and Transformation Success
Cyber security is now on the Boardroom Agenda, and if it is your job to execute it, then this is the forum for you.
As an IT leader, technology governance, keeping security apace with transformation agendas and increasing regulations are all critical factors for making your organisation secure and business-efficient.
The hacker doesn’t have to worry about any of that. Free of corporate norms and societal frameworks, actors with intent to harm your organisation are increasing in number and ambition. As you aim for dominance in the market, the job of protecting your company’s assets, data and people will need the right tools, insights and management.
To that end, the marcus evans Cyber Security Forum: Data Governance and Tranformation is gathering CIOs, CISOs and IT divisions worldwide in Singapore to address critical issues in compliance, threat intelligence and high-level cyber security strategy. At this forum, you will be provided a platform to select the right technologies, develop your people and ensure business resilience. The region’s leaders will be sharing their insights and best practices on critical areas in data integrity, cyber compliance, boardroom buy-in, zero-day, anti-hacker, productivity versus security and much more.
- Combating Vendor and Supply Chain Risks by Making Cyber Security Integral to Governance and Diligence
- Who Owns Cyber Security? Delineating Responsibilities and Roles Inside and Outside of the Organisation for Effective Governance
- Detection of Anomalies Using Machine Learning to Attain Speed-of-Business Data Crunching
- Privacy by Design, Security by Design: Balancing Security vs. Being at the Forefront in Adopting Technology
- The Millionaires’ Panel: If you had all the Money for Tech you Needed, What Would be your Next Step against Cybercrime?