Maximizing the value of human capital and aligning it with company initiatives, values and strategies.
The C-19 pandemic has brought the global economy to its knees in swifttime. The stock markets are tumbling. Corporate revenues are in free fall and some organizations are filing for voluntary administration. Smaller businesses are just closing their doors and walking away.
Despite governments attempting to bail out businesses with financialrelief proposals to protect the economy and employment, theuncertainty of what the near future will provide is creating panic, franticmeasures of self-preservation, and in some situations organizations arefrozen with inaction. At such times of crisis and adversity, managers,employees, and customers are seeking reassurance, inspiration, andcourage to guide them through the haze of confusion and ambiguity.Even though this is far from being the best of times, it’s time to considerhow we can all be our best.
This virtual learning program will explore:
- Leading Your People While They Work Remotely
- Supervision of People & Projects
- Reinventing Performance Management
Objective of the conference
- Embracing change and transformation in your workplace by understanding the one big secret
- Developing tips on how to prepare a toolkit for change and transformation
- Reinventing performance management and leading the team you inherit
- Leveraging proven tools and techniques that enable you to get your team to do what it says it’s going to do