« All Events
Petroleum Project Economics and Risk Analysis
May 30 - May 31
- Understand various economic terms used in the oil & gas industry.
- Understand how to develop economic models of various petroleum fiscal regimes.
- Carry out cash flow analysis, different economic analyses for petroleum related project and determine economic indicators.
- Evaluate and quantify risks and uncertainties.
- Make the right investment decision in the presence of risk.
- Carry out a comprehensive economic evaluation study for any petroleum related project including risk analysis and sensitivity study using spreadsheet.
- Contribute to the petroleum project investment within a solid economic system and do a detailed economic evaluation.
- Contribute to the decision-making process for any petroleum related project.
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Economic Indicators
- Risks and Uncertainties
- Setting up Spreadsheet Calculation
- Setting up Oil Field Development Model